Needs for the Application of Power Poles for the Construction of Commercial Buildings
01. Difficulties in the implementation of electrical and communications installation work
Difficulties are foreseen for the final finish work of electrical installation at the completion stage.
Electrical and communications lines to be supplied may be determined by the area of unit sales prior to such sales or prior to or
following the Completion.
Interior finish work may be delayed due to problems involving the area of unit sales of shopping malls/districts.
02. Difficulties in the implementation of finish work for electrical and communications installations
Ductwork for shopping mall/district floors may pose difficulties in cable insulation. - Ceiling finish and electrical and
communication work cannot be completed simultaneously. - Zoning may be difficult in the case where there are no partitions
in the stores to be installed. - Wiring and tubing may be difficult with light-weight partitions to be installed for the stores.
Zoning variability is considerable with light-weight partitions to be installed for the stores. - Installation of distribution cabinets
may be difficult for the stores. - A delay in the completion of electrical and communications work will require crews to remain and
work fulltime on-site.
03. Technical suggestions to help improve installation work
Provide wiring and tubing up to the spherical site of the ceiling in each store to be installed; allow cables sufficient margins.
Unsheathed ducting agents shall be used, regardless of the presence of partitions in each store to be installed. - By branching
out electrical and communications lines, ensure that there shall be no induced failure.
Economic Benefits of Applying the Power Pole to the Construction of Commercial Buildings
04. Site-friendly applicability for finish work and possible delays
- Allows timely implementation of electrical and communications installation work.
- Suitable to sites where internal finish is likely to be delayed due to problems related to the unit-sales area of shopping malls/districts.
- The Power Pole’s internal diaphragms help prevent induced failure of electrical and communication lines.
- Esthetically simple and beautiful with the combination of voltage meter, break, switch and distribution device in one.
- Powder painting provides the surface a finish with excellent corrosion protection and durability.
- With ground bonding of the entire auxiliary electrical members, equi-potential is created ensuring safety.
- Merchants of the stores to be installed are entitled to circuit selection after moving into the stores.
- Disputes among merchants which would normally ensue from the installation of lighting systems may be eliminated altogether.
- Zoning alone enables installation work, regardless of light-weight partition work to be carried out between stores.
05. Economic benefits of employing the Power-Pole
- Economically more profitable than floor ductwork or unsheathed tubing work.
- Offers greater savings with integrated wiring of electrical and communication lines in the same space.
- The aluminum material allows 70 percent of the estimation allocated for iron as specified in the Estimation Standard.
- Reduces lost time thanks to less on-site assembly work required.
- Smaller workload leads to smaller work space.
- Crews are exposed to fewer risks of accidents due to reduced time needed for on-site work.
- Saves management expenses with reduced amount of industrial wastes.
- Simplified work eliminates the need to hire experienced crews.